Senior Account Administrator
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts both payable and receivable. You should oversee the entire accounting staff and assign duties to them.
You are responsible for encompassing, reviewing, and reconciling accounts, and taking up tasks related to bookkeeping. In addition to this, you will have to carry out accounting work related to taxes. You will also have to process payments to external partners and maintain updated records of invoices.
To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Finance or Accounting background with a strong working knowledge of bookkeeping. Further, keen accuracy is essential for your success.
If you consider suitable for this job, we will love to meet you.
- Lead the Accounting team, delegate responsibilities.
- Ensure account payables, documented
- Resolve Billing Disputes
- Manage active subscriptions
- Ensure payment system reliability.
- Bachelor Degree in related field. (Finance, Account, etc)
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Acute attention to detail
Nice to have
- Experience in Odoo / digital platforms
- Experience with hardware businesses
- Understanding of IoT and SaaS business
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative in finnancial understanding of SaaS buisiness models.
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink outings, and much more. We at WasteWiser™ are a flexible and diverse team that operates with the implicit understanding to not step on eachother toes. We respect expertise, and look forward to you joining our team.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Supported career trainings and advancements, to stay up to date with the latest software, techniques and training.
Our international team is big on flexibility, and big on results. Trust and understanding.
Coffee stipend, shipped to your office, anywhere in the world.